JL Lawyers is a boutique law firm specialising in commercial, property and taxation law. We offer a responsive, efficient and tailored legal service that is focused on adding value to our clients’ business.
We have close to 50 years of experience in commercial legal practice between our two directors, John Levy and Talia Begley, with a large number of these spent in top 10 national law firms. Our Senior Associate, Nathaniel Nguyen, completes our team and punches above his weight in terms of his legal and business acumen.
As a firm, we aren’t hampered by excessive resources or significant overheads. We are flexible and nimble and we leverage our strong business relationships with strategic partners in the accounting and financial industries to assist us meet our clients’ professional needs in a holistic and time effective manner.
We have personality, agility and confidence in delivery of a highly valued legal service.
- Sale of business assets
- Business and investment structures
- Protecting naming rights and commercial reputations
- Restructuring of business and personal affairs
- Implications of latest CGT and stamp duty tax reforms
- Estate and succession planning implementation
- Succession planning
- Family farm stamp duty
- Primary production leases
- WET and GST issues
- Negotiating grower and supply contracts
- Rural property sales and purchases
- Retail and commercial leasing
- Lease negotations and advice
- Property development
- Property Joint Ventures
Level 1 Charlicks Building
(Cnr Rundle Street)
31 Ebenezer Place
Adelaide SA 5000
GPO Box 621
Adelaide SA 5001